While we never need an excuse to go out and enjoy the amazing Mexican food that Las Cruces, NM has to offer, Cinco de Mayo is the perfect time to try something new!
If you’re looking for somewhere to celebrate, here’s a list of a few of our staff’s favorite Las Cruces Mexican food destinations:
- Cha Chi’s Restaurant (2460 South Locust St.) – Great smothered Chile Rellenos, plus they deliver if you don’t want to brave the Cinco de Mayo crowds.
- La Posta de Mesilla (2410 Calle de San Albino) – Some of our favorite enchiladas in town!
- Nopalitos (310 South Mesquite) – Warm Green Chile Salsa, Mmm Mmm!
- Mesilla Valley Kitchen (2001 East Lohman) – Our personal favorite destination for Mexican breakfast, especially the huevos rancheros!
- Santa Fe Grill (various locations) – If you’re looking for a great burrito in a hurry, our first choice is Santa Fe Grill.
Those are just a few of our favorite places to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Las Cruces, New Mexico. What is your favorite Mexican food destination? Leave us a comment and tell us what your eating and where you’re going this Cinco de Mayo!
Contact us today at 575-523-2500 for more information about the Las Cruces, the Mesilla Valley, and the amazing lifestyle waiting for you at Picacho Mountain. Custom Homes, Patio Homes, Town Homes, Neighborhood Retail, and more!