While the rest of the country is scraping ice off their windshields and shoveling snow, residents of Picacho Mountain, here in Las Cruces, New Mexico, are enjoying sunshine and fabulous weather!
One of the top reasons people choose to live in Southern New Mexico is the great weather. Las Cruces enjoys an average of 350 days of sunshine each year and winter high temperatures average in the 50’s.
Here are five great reasons you'll love Picacho Mountain during the winter and all year long!
- Outdoor Living: Forget waiting for the spring thaw to enjoy your favorite activities, mild Las Cruces winters mean that you can enjoy an outdoor, active lifestyle all year long! Winter is one of the best times of year to enjoy golf at Picacho Hills Country Club, hiking, mountain biking and other great outdoor activities.
- Lower winter energy costs: Mild temperatures mean you will spend less money heating your home during the winter. Plus, you can save even more money by building or buying your next custom home at Picacho Mountain with the latest in green building technology.
- Lower Maintenance: Why spend your time shoveling snow and winter coating your roof, when you could be doing something you enjoy? Mild winter temperatures in Las Cruces will cause much less wear and tear on your home. That means you waste less time and money protecting your home from harsh winter weather.
- Solar Living: Over 350 days of sunshine each year and an ideal geographic location make Las Cruces and Picacho Mountain the best place to go solar on your next home. With the right solar technology, your next custom home can requires little to no additional electricity.
- Be the Envy of all your Friends: Lets’ face it, who wants to go visit a friend or family member during the freezing snowy months of winter? Building your next custom home at Picacho Mountain will make you the envy of all your friends still living up North. Your friends and family will be excited to come soak up the sun during the winter in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Build the home of your dreams at Picacho Mountain
Las Cruces, New Mexico’s premier master planned community featuring custom homes and private neighborhoods designed for every phase of life.