Don’t miss this years Las Cruces Home Builders Association, 2020 Showcase of Homes kicking off this April. Picacho Mountain developers Bob and Karen Pofahl will be featuring two beautiful new homes this year under the name West Mesa Builders.
Courtyard Home Feature
West Mesa will be showcasing a modified version of their popular 1,900 sq ft courtyard home floor plan The Butterfield. Located in The Willows at Picacho Mountain at 8129 Willow Bloom Circle, this will be one of two model homes Picacho Mountain and West Mesa Builder will keep open to the public year round. Construction is schedule to be complete this March, a month before showcase.
Highlight features of this home include:
- Enclosed patio with outdoor kitchen & bar
- Karen’s new mud room/laundry room/utility office concept
- Custom interior design with some of your favorite brands and finishes from Sherwood
- A new front courtyard design and more.
Estate Home Feature
West Mesa Builders will also feature a new 2,400 sq ft custom estate home that has a beautiful view of the Organs in the Picacho Mountain Las Estancias neighborhood. The home is pre-sold to two wonderful people that were are so excited to be living in the community. Construction is scheduled to be complete in February.
Highlights of this home feature:
- Raised ceiling with custom T&G wood design
- Indoor and outdoor Kiva style fireplaces
- A beautiful pool that looks out to a view of The Organs
- Southwest style finishes
Exact dates have not yet been announced so stay tuned for more information to come. It will be a great way to get ideas for your new custom home at Picacho Mountain!
Contact us today at 575-523-2500 for more information on why Picacho Mountain is the best place in Las Cruces to build your next custom home or click below.