Steak, lobster, pizza, local brews, and French cuisine —- all in the neighborhood!
What are you craving today?
Whether you’re looking for a comforting meal, a health-conscious option, or just some local Las Cruces flavor, you’re sure to find the perfect meal at one of our great Picacho Mountain restaurants.
One of the perks of living in Picacho Mountain is that the homes feel beautifully remote, yet every imaginable convenience and necessity is just a few minutes away. Even a perfectly cooked Australian lobster!
We’re pleased to announce that Great American Steak Burger has recently joined our superb lineup of Picacho Mountain restaurants!
Picacho Mountain Restaurants
Though your dining options are endless if you venture 10-20 minutes into Las Cruces, we have some mouthwatering options right in the neighborhood.
Here are some of the best Picacho Mountain restaurants:
- Le Rendez-vous Cafe & French Pastry — Savor authentic French crepes, quiches, beef bourguignon, delectable macaroons and other pastries from chef
- Thierry Marceaux. Le Rendez-vous has great daily specials, and also serves fresh, tasty sandwiches and soups.
- Valley Pizza — A longtime favorite pizza joint in Las Cruces, Valley Pizza recently made the move to Picacho Mountain. Stop in, take out, or order a fresh hand-tossed pizza from this local hotspot. They also make a savory lasagna, wicked wings, and flavorful salads.
- Picacho Peak Brewery — When you’re in the mood for a brew or two, head on over to the historic and enchanting Grapevine Plaza. Picacho Peak Brewing is a local brewery that features a full range of quality beers, as well as local wines from the Luna Rossa and Rio Grande wineries. You can also get some stellar pub fare here, including a steaming bowl of poutine and a hearty green chile cheeseburger.
- Picacho Hills Country Club — As the area’s only private country club, the dinners and drinks at the Picacho Hills Country Club are always top-shelf. If you’re looking for a less formal meal, check out the friendly PHCC Pub.
- Great American Steak Burger — Just Opened! We’re so pleased that this longtime Texas sweetheart (a cousin in the Cattleman’s and Great American Land & Cattle family) has decided to open up a Picacho Mountain restaurant. Their Akaushi Kobe burgers, hearty steaks, and scrumptious seafood are a welcome addition to the wonderful dining options in Picacho Mountain.
There’s no need to drive into the “big city.” We’ve got your cravings covered right here in the neighborhood!