Last week in this post I told you about the Picacho Hills area of Las Cruces, NM. A home in greater Picacho Hills area can provide you with the great benefits I discussed such as the Picacho Hills Country Club, an exclusive, secluded feeling, and much more.
This week I am going to tell you a little more about our community, Picacho Mountain. As I mentioned in my previous post, Picacho Mountain is the newest community in the Picacho Hills area. While it is part of the greater Picacho Hills area, Picacho Mountain is an entirely separate community with its own home owners association.
When you select your next custom home, home site, or patio home at Picacho Mountain you will enjoy even more benefits than the rest of Picacho Hills. Here are five great reasons to select your next home at Picacho Mountain:
- Views: Picacho Mountain features the best views in all of Las Cruces. The unique topography and expert master planning work together to provide homes with spectacular views. Unlike homes in other areas of Las Cruces where views are primarily enjoyed only during certain times of the day, Picacho Mountain’s location offers residents breathtaking views 24-hours a day. Plus, Picacho Mountain has been master planned to preserve and protect views from most home sites. You can read more about the views from Picacho Hills at Picacho Mountain here, browse our image gallery here, or call us today at 575-523-2500 to some experience the views for yourself.
- A Master Planned Community: Every home, home site, neighborhood and amenity has been thoughtfully planned out at Picacho Mountain. The Picacho Mountain master plan includes a mix of home types and amenities. Residents enjoy a great mix of large and small homes, retail and resort-style amenities, as well as protected open spaces. With patio homes starting at $260k, there is something for everyone at Picacho Mountain.
- Preservation of Nature & a Commitment to Green Development: As members of the Las Cruces community, we consider the use of environmentally sensitive building procedures and technologies to be an obligation not an option. Build Green New Mexico certification requires adherence to a strict set of standards. These standards help to make your home a cleaner, safer, more efficient place to live. We are also committed to the preservation of the natural beauty of the land. Minimal disturbance of natural landscape means a more beautiful community where residents spend less time and money on landscaping, experience less erosion, and encounter fewer drainage problems. Click here to read more about Picacho Mountain’s commitment to the environment.
- Professionally Managed HOA: Picacho Mountain is one of the only master planned communities in Southern New Mexico to offer one, professionally managed Home Owners Association. Professional management means that residents of Picacho Mountain are free to spend their time enjoying community rather than enforcing the rules of their community. Click here to read more about the professionally manage HOA at Picacho Mountain.
- Dedicated Development Team: The Picacho Mountain management team has participated in the development and construction of over $6B of projects spanning the last thirty?five years. The team’s experience with master planned communities, residential, multi-family, hotels, retail and commercial developments provides all the necessary elements and skill to manage the Picacho Mountain project. The team is comprised of dedicated professionals who have participated in years of research and planning to create a masterplan and a lifestyle for residents that New Mexico has never seen before. Click here to read more about the Picacho Mountain Management Team.
These are just five of the great reasons to visit Picacho Mountain as you search for your next custom home.
Contact us today at 575-523-2500 for more information about all the other great reasons to find your next custom home in Las Cruces, NM at Picacho mountain. Picacho Mountain features spectacular Custom Homes, Patio Homes, Town Homes, Neighborhood Retail, and more!