Golf Course Community
Picacho Mountain residents enjoy a close proximity to Picacho Hills Country Club (PHCC), Las Cruces’ only private country club. PHCC features all the services that are found at clubs in “big cities” while offering a gracious and cordial atmosphere.
Playing at 6,880 yards, this par 72 course was designed by architect Joe Fingers with consultation from PGA legend Byron Nelson
Membership at PHCC offers residents the opportunity to enjoy:
- 18-hole Championship Golf Course
- Premier Instruction from PGA Professionals
- Lighted tennis facilities
- Premier Tennis instruction
- Pickleball, a sport created for all ages and skill levels
- Swimming pool
- Exercise facilities & classes
- Award-Winning Fine Dining Restaurant
- Casual Pub with relaxed dress code
- Expansive Calendar of Golf, Tennis, Pickleball, and Social Events
- And More!
Contact our Community Concierge to request information about country club benefits and how you can begin enjoying the life you’ve been dreaming of.
a community that fits your lifestyle