So Much to See & Do in Southern New Mexico!
New Mexico is one of the nation’s greatest, little know vacation destinations. Picacho Mountain is conveniently located within a short drive from hundreds of vacation destinations, including historical sites, resorts, shopping and dining, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Contact us today for more information.
Select your home at Picacho Mountain and life will be rich with excitement as you enjoy these regional destinations:
Within One Hour:
- El Paso, Texas & El Paso International airport – shopping, fine dining, arts, cultural events and more!
- Truth or Consequences – natural hot springs & resorts
- Elephant Butte Lake – camping, fishing, boating and other water sports
- Juarez, Mexico – shopping, dining and other cultural activities
- Aguirre Springs – camping
- The Adobe Deli – A one of a kind Western dining experience
- White Sands National Monument and Park
Within Two Hours:
- Ski Apache Ski Resort and Casino
- Ruidoso, New Mexcio
- Lincoln National Forest
- Cloudcroft, New Mexico
- The Gila Wilderness
- Bonita Lake
- Bosque del Apache – National Wildlife Refuge
Within Three Hours:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – New Mexico’s largest city with shopping, dining and many tourist destinations
- Carlsbad Caverns, New Mexico
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Sandia National Monument
Within Five Hours:
- Tucson, Arizona
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Taos, New Mexico – Skiing and resort destination
- San Juan River, Farmington, New Mexico – Rated the #1 Fly Fishing river in the U.S.
All this and so much more are part of your Enchanted Lifestyle when you live at Picacho Mountain! Contact us today for more information.
take advantage of all that las cruces has to offer!